Tuesday 2 November 2010

The Boy Who Lost Heart

Just a quicky (as the actress said to the bishop...)

As some of you may know, I am currently seeking representation for my first novel, The Boy Who Lost Heart. It is the first in a planned series based on the tale of the Watchers from the apocryphal Book of Enoch.

If you like your angels fallen, your sexual preferences murky, your blood spilled and your love epic, then this is the book for you! There is even a good dose of rock 'n' roll thrown in. And you can now read it IN FULL on the Harper Collins Authonomy website

The idea of the site is to get some feedback and criticism from other writers, and perhaps even have your work looked over by a Harper Collins editor. You don't have to be an Authonomy member to read, so please feel free to peruse and leave any comments for me on this post. What doesn't kill me will make me a better writer (or a bitter alcoholic) so please don't be shy.

Thanks y'all!

No comments: